We are hiring a number of web and mobile positions right now – but a key to our success is this role. You can find the official listing here: http://j.mp/1ijxAPg
Contact me directly if you have questions.
Day to Day:
- Assist in defining and driving the vision and strategy for Android and iOS native apps and responsive websites
- Take a leadership role in guiding the development roadmap for native apps and web, balancing user needs, business requirements and internal resources
- Work with the Head of Mobile and the Product Owner to turn business strategies into detailed requirements for the development team
- Work with the Creative Director and User Experience Manager to guide development of visual and interactive designs that support business requirements and delight users.
- Work with Digital ad team to integrate revenue requirements into all phases of strategy and development
- Support all mobile projects via direct collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders, including corporate executives, publishers, editors, and product, revenue, design and development teams
- Develop and track KPI for new features and products.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with digital and mobile leads in our local markets.
- Be a voice for the mobile consumer in all internal discussions
- Organize and lead the monthly Mobile Editors Call
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience leading an Android or iOS development project
- Knowledge of mobile trends and technologies
- Familiarity with human centered design principles
- Experience with responsive web design projects
- Success in formally or informally leading a team
- Comfortable managing large projects amidst ambiguity
- Skill with standard web analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics
- Skill analyzing large and diverse data sets to develop business models, track digital performance, and support strategy discussions
- Experience with editorial products and newsroom operations
- Familiarity with online advertising technology and business models
- Passion for using data to drive decision making.
- Experience with enterprise content management systems
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies